Breakthru works with communities, individuals, and statutory organisations across Sandwell.
Its mission: create new ideas, projects, and services, promote equal opportunities and better futures for all, especially those often left behind.
Using extensive community experience and a focus on results, Breakthru’s work covers several broad areas including:
- Bringing communities together
- Encouraging wellbeing mentally/physically
- Assisting under-represented communities
- Educating residents to be effective decision makers
- Ensuring that neighbourhoods become places where all families thrive and have access to the support services and opportunities they need.
- Improving our members health and wellbeing and that of their family and friends.